Imagine again if you have the ability, by just looking at your ancestor's handwriting, to spot their deep dark secrets, fears, esteem, honesty, thinking patterns, drives, and dozens of other hidden personality traits?
Questions: Call 1-801-637-3434
Don't be surprised if you discover several similarities with them!
Your grandfather, who was a military man, was part of the voluntary Militia for the National Security, commonly called the "Camicie Nere" (Blackshirts). He even won a medal of courage in the war because of bravery during fierce fighting. Although he was fierce in war, he had a nurturing personality, as can be seen by analyzing his handwriting.
Yourpast.org is the only website offering this amazing service!
Well... stop imagining
because all this is possible through the science of Handwriting Analysis!
Introducing to you the first ever
The Library of Congress categorized Handwriting Analysis as a credible social science in 1981. There are many uses of handwriting analysis nowadays, and some of the most popular are:
Handwriting analysis is no longer just for Police Departments, FBI, courts, companies, and therapy. While it has been used successfully for years as an effective aid in these areas, it can also be used in genealogical research.
Yes! Now you can identify your ancestors' unique personality traits and reveal who really was the person behind that name, photograph, or birth certificate! You are also going to be amazed when you discover how many personality characteristics you share with your ancestors!
Why should you get "Ancestors' Personality Profile"?
Your grandmother shares, on the characteristics of her signature, similar personality traits with Thomas A. Edison (the man who invented the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and the electric light bulb), such as high self-esteem, bubbling enthusiasm, optimism, and even temper.
Take a Journey Into Your Past
Ancestors' Personality Profile Report is going to help you to "bring your ancestors to life" by:
Would you like to find out WHO they really were?
Then... imagine the excitement in discovering that:
So, NOW is a good time to dust off all those journals, letters, old bibles, post cards, photographs, or other documents that contain your ancestors' handwritten samples and their signatures!
Do you know that beyond your ancestor's name, photograph, and birth date,
there is a real person with defined and unique personality traits?
- Having a deep understanding of their lives: their choices, their decisions, and their struggles.
- Discovering their deep dark secrets, fears, honesty, and drives.
- Seeing into their subconscious mind. The things they were not even able to see for themselves.
- Identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- Understanding their thinking patterns, problem-solving mechanisms, and how they reacted in times of crisis.
- Seeing if the occupation of your ancestors matched their abilities and talents. Even skills they may not have been aware of.
- Knowing how they interacted socially with other people. Were they submissive or dominant? Introverted or extroverted? Did they rule with their head or their heart?
- Knowing how they interacted with their family members. Were they compatible with their parents, siblings, spouses, or their kids?
- Checking their level of confidence, insecurity, and self-esteem. Understanding why they succeeded or failed.
Let's find out together who they really were!
Website designed by Paula A. Faccio
Copyright © Yourpast.org All Rights Reserved
This website is sponsored by Terra Nostra LLC
Paula A. Faccio, AG®, has a degree in Psychology, an Accreditation in Genealogy Research, has extensive experience in Paleography, and is a Handwriting Analysis and Grapho-therapist Expert. Paula is the most qualified person in the market to provide you with an accurate and complete personality profile of your ancestors, through the science of Handwriting Analysis.
Genealogy and Family History Research
Or, that your great grandfather, who worked in the quarries where Michelangelo Buonarroti chose the white marble he used to make his famous sculptures, had the same personality traits of some leaders and successful people.
No wonder he became the boss in the quarry!